14 June 2009

Jerusalem Mill Village, Maryland

Jerusalem Mill Village is located at the intersection of Jerusalem and Jericho Roads in Harford County, Maryland, amid the pristine scenery of the Gunpowder Falls State Park.

This five story mill, one of the largest mills in Maryland, was built in 1772 and used as a mill until 1961. It produced flour shipped around the world under the label "White Silk."
Israelis shopping for pita bread baked with flour from USA in Jerusalem's open air market.
Jericho covered bridge built by Thomas Forsyth in 1865 in Jerusalem Mills, Maryland
Light rail bridge designed by Santiago Calatrava and built in 2009 at entrance to Jerusalem, Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment